Attend an upcoming Event
So you’ve been practicing and teaching yoga for some time now, or maybe you are an experienced physical therapist of some kind (like a Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist, Massage Therapist, Osteopath, Chiropractor). You are great at what you do and have a serious passion for supporting clients to feel ease in their bodies and their minds.
But something’s missing.
You feel you could be doing more to help your clients truly move on from chronic and persistent pain, you have an inkling there are some new techniques that could help you take your practice even further and ultimately get even better outcomes for your clients.
If you are interested in hosting us at your location for a training. please feel free to send us an email.
Stress and Fatigue and Low Back Pain Videos
Invest in yourself and support your body’s innate healing potential.
These videos give you everything you need to establish a home practice, to nourish your nervous system and learn somatic movement practices from the comfort of your own home.
Are you in pain, tired and ready for a change? Let us guide you through a powerful home practice that will nourish your over stimulated nervous system and support a deep rest and digest response in your body.
Soothe your tired body and quiet your overactive mind with these 40-minute somatic practices.
Experience these benefits & more when practicing these videos just 3X per week
- Build self-awareness and trust in your body again
- Find the joy in practicing getting quiet and listening to your body
- Experience a positive shift in your emotional state
- Decrease physical tension/pain
- Increase functional mobility
- Increase energy
- Improve posture
- Improve sleep
- Improve stamina and strength
Change Your Pain – Method 101 Fundamentals Course
- Learn easy tools to help you immediately feel better in your body, sleep better and reduce pain.
- Invest in your health and healing with this comprehensive 6 Chapter, 50 lesson online learning program.
- Learn at your own pace, monitor your progress.
- The program includes 6 main teaching areas which address the two most important approaches to alleviating persistent pain.
1) Nourishing the Nervous System and
2) Neuromuscular re-education and reintroducing appropriate movement.
Learn why becoming competent in the six areas of the Method is so critical for resolving mind and body pain.
This course will prepare you to get the maximum benefit out of the Stress & Fatigue and Low Back Pain Videos.
This course is perfect for anyone experiencing stress, fatigue, pain and looking for easy and effective tools to restore balance in life.
Change Your Pain 6-week Kickstart Program
INTAKE Starts…January 2020
- 6 hours of live online group coaching sessions with us. These sessions are a combination of lecture, discussion and movement practises.
- As experts in the field of Pain Resolution Therapy with over 20 years of combined experience we will support and guide you every step of the way.
- Full access the The Method 101 Fundamentals Course – 6 Chapters, 50 Lessons all designed to teach you how to take control of your own healing.
- Full access to the Back Pain Video so you can practice every day.
Don’t worry if you can’t attend all live meetings, you will get access to the recordings so you stay on track with your progress. Also stay engaged and connected with others through our Private RPG Facebook page, where you can ask any questions and share your results.
We have a thoughtfully laid out this 6-week Kickstart Program so that you get the support you need to complete all the elements of the program so you can begin to feel better within the next 6 weeks. This is our signature program that we personally recommend as the best way to start making a change.
Work with Carrie or Nicole Privately Online
Online sessions are a great option if you are looking for personalized guidance and if time and distance are a challenge for you.
Benefits of working on-one-one online:
- Personalized tools to help reduce or resolve your persistent tension and pain.
- Get support directly from us, and let us share years of clinical practical experience with you.
- Build self-awareness and trust in your body again.
- Learn secrets to restoring balanced health and well-being.
- Learn the art of working simple to complex, small to large.
Start with a 90 minute initial assessment. At the end of your assessment we will discuss the possibility of committing to further sessions based on our assessment of your condition and your desire to continue.
This work is progressive with each week building upon the last. For optimum results we recommend a minimum of 5 sessions. If you wish to continue, we will process your payment for a 5-session package and book your appointments over the following 5 weeks.
Appointments are held online via Zoom.us and offered in either PST or EST. Online sessions require a good internet connection, along with a computer camera with clear image quality, so that we can see your body in movement. You will need a space at least as long and wide as an exercise mat, that is quiet and without disturbance from family or pets.