SomaYoga Clinical Techniques Intensive Curriculum:
This 20 hours course is eligible for Continuing Education Credits with Yoga Alliance and IAYT (International Association of Yoga Therapists).
By the end of the course students will:
- Learn the principles of Somatics-Therapeutics-Classic Asana and Mobility-Stability-Strength
- Learn Anatomical Planes and Terms of Movement
- Learn how to identify in your clients the Three Habitual Reflex Patterns that you learned in the SomaYoga & Somatics Intensive Pre-Requisite program.
- Learn how to do a Postural Assessment and how that relates to the Three Reflex Pattern
- Learn how to conduct a client intake for private sessions.
- Learn the Anatomy, Pathology and relationships between:
- Spine, Pelvis & Shoulders
- Pelvis & Lower Extremities
- Shoulders & Upper Extremities
- Learn how to create lesson plans to help alleviate the pathologies that present in your students and clients.