Initial 90 Minute Assessment – Online Session
Online sessions are a great option if you are looking for personalized guidance and if time and distance are a challenge for you.
What you get in a 90-minute initial assessment:
- Review your completed health assessment form
- Review posture and patterns in your body that could be contributing to your pain
- Learn the foundational elements of the neuroscience of pain
- Learn how the mind contributes to pain
- You will learn somatic movement methodology and the technique of pandiculation
- Be led through movement practices that will specifically address your needs
- A customized home program to follow until your next appointment
- Online access to educational materials (audios, videos, documents) to support your development
At the end of your assessment we will discuss the possibility of committing to further sessions based on our assessment of your condition and your desire to continue.
This work is progressive with each week building upon the last. For optimum results we recommend a minimum of 5 sessions. If you wish to continue, we will process your payment for a 5 session package and book your appointments over the following 5 weeks.
Details: Appointments are held online via Zoom.us and offered in either PST or EST.
Online sessions require a good internet connection, along with a computer camera with clear image quality, so that we can see your body in movement.
You will need a space at least as long and wide an exercise mat, that is quiet and without disturbance from family or pets.
Benefits of working on-one-one online:
- Personalized tools to help reduce or resolve your persistent tension and pain.
- Get support directly from us, and let us share years of clinical practical experience with you.
- Build self-awareness and trust in your body again
- Learn secrets to restoring balanced health and well-being
- Learn the art of working simple to complex, small to large